Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nighttrail: An Introduction

Hello everyone. This is Zeldaru - yes I do write for the Ribbon Room - and this is a solo blog. Here I will focus on various art mediums, in particular the written and music. The Ribbon Room will remain a more analytical and philosophical blog; there I will explore more esoteric matters. To summarize my relationship to art: I play video games; compose, record, and produce music; listen to music; read books; in addition to a myriad of other activities.

"Nighttrail" is the name of a remix that I made last year for a friend. In this remix I mostly messed with compression to make the song sound different from the original. I also utilized reverb which is admittedly a favorite effect of mine. "Twilight Trail," if you would like to hear the original. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy future posts on this blog since I do actually have a few already written up. On a side note, I intend to be for the most part professional in my writing for this blog. First person will not be outlawed but I still try to make use of third person when the situation calls for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment