Saturday, February 22, 2014

Creativity Week! (But it still got stilted, unfortunately)

"ForMyJustyOverlord" by your's truly is just a bunch of effects slapped onto a FL Studio guitar. It's not even the trippiest guitar touch up I've done!

Secondly: this is a poem I wrote about a friend. I was experimenting with writing about physical appearance and using that as a means of subtly hinting at someone's personality. Naturally, I suck at both, but this gives me practice.



Gillian, Or The Person Who Is Practically a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
A wearer of a teal raincoat in the cold;
someone with fluffy moderately brown hair
that becomes denser under rainy conditions;
glasses that complement her soft facial features,
Highlighting her intriguing expressions. 








No comments:

Post a Comment