Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Miniature travelogue time!


For 1.4 pounds, I purchased chocolate milk from UK grocery store M&S for the first time in 6 years. My mind urged it was essential. Not simply any chocolate milk, but this specific kind. One can tell my priorities were straight.

In fact, it has been one of my goals since arriving in London. To get this M&S "Chocolate Flavoured Milk". Image.jpeg

A fool might think all chocolate milk is identical, mass produced with no variation. This proves them wrong. But this ecstatic blend brings milk and chocolate together in complete harmony and symmetry. Elysian creaminess meets a soft chocolate approach that remains delicious with every gulp. And I refuse to allow the rug a mere drop. 


When I head home, I will surely miss this excellent chocolate milk. It is salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment