Sunday, January 5, 2014

Update of Sorts

So, I will be posting another of those sharing-songs-I-kinda-liked-for-the-internet-to-hear things soon. I plan to edit "Blank Title" with the actual content on Monday or so. In the meantime, I'll also be working on an analysis of Hyouka.

Deadly will be working on his own analysis. I'm saying that here in text so he is forced to actually write something .

Lastly what I'll be watching for the winter season of anime:
- Golden Time (continued from last season)
- Kill La Kill (continued from last season)
- Strike The Blood (continued from last season)
- Space Dandy
- Nourin
- Nisekoi
- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
- Sayura Trick
- Noragami

I hope no one's bothered by how many different topics I've started writing about now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment