Thursday, March 12, 2015

Another Short Update To Keep Everyone Eager In Anticipation

My writing of the blog variety has suffered blows to its prowess because I have been focused on my site-directed mutagenesis paper on HPII Catalase. I wish to correct these deficiencies.

Out-standing posts (as opposed to outstanding):
1. Nisekoi and False Love (however I group this)
2. The big Rewrite post
3. Analyzing Biomedical Stuff and Art (Inaho)
4. Penguindrum and Ability, and Fate
5. The Legend of Zelda environmental analysis (Likely a short series)
6. The Saekano post
7. The Hoshizora Post*
8. The OreGairu post
9. NagiAsu and the Little Mermaid comparison: On Ability
10. Something about Okami
11. Something about Sound Euphonium
12. Something about something

I am staying intentionally vague, so tune in! Or something. And this update post is basically gonna get recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment