Friday, August 7, 2015

A Self-Protest

Justin! You Fiend! You have led me astray into starting shows without finishing them! But I must confess that I am at fault....Mushishi! Honey and Clover! Seraph of the End! The former two I have put off for quite a while and the latter for weeks. Probably I take on too many tasks. Vent! says the inner voice. But I should strive for greater. Promote your ability to watch! Talk to yourself! It's not that hard to watch 2-3 episodes of something a day. Maybe you need to be able to have slowdowns but those must be earned! Feel proud over watching a show rather than focusing on MAL! Especially since I like all those shows I mentioned - there is such a thing as savoring too much, so get on with it! Boredom is conquered through strategy not mopey self-pity so get to work. Honestly! Take a chance and just finish a show in a few days. Don't just put items on a to-do list and never do them! Working little by little will eventually bring one to a tipping point of sorts where that activity becomes engrossing. I forget that far too often. So kick me, self, and make progress on everything! That concludes this self-protest but this isn't over! Continue to achieve!


Just me berating myself for being unproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment