Monday, January 4, 2016

Namida, Orphans

Happy new year!

Below are what I resolved for this year:
"1) Try to restore friendship with that person
2) Write 1 "full" blog post a month - an actually researched post that's more than 3 pages long - and two short posts a week
3) Complete at least 300 anime on MAL, with a ratio of at least 65% TV
4) Try to actually finish the story I'm working on
5) Annoy Justin to tears
6) Get into grad school/rough equivalent (such as Fulbright)
7) Read at least 2 long VNs (20hrs+)
8) Finish at least 2 mangas (that are 7-12 volumes in length), so including One Week Friends
9) Finish Shirobako tomorrow"

Per #2, I am required to tell you guys that New Years Resolutions are indeed a thing. But these regulations didn't say nothing about a picture about Miuna! So here's one for Miuna Monday.

Hikari is about to be called a "dolicon."
Resolution #9 is completed, #5 will always be true, leaving the remaining resolutions. Yesterday, I finished Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, bringing me closer to #3. The show was not especially meaningful or thematically interesting, but it was entertaining for what it was.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I want to take the blog this year. I probably won't even keep updating on New Years Resolutions (yes, yes, slippery slope). But there are some more items I would like to uphold as the new anime season kicks into gear:

1) Celebrating Miuna Monday
2) Writing about shows as I see them
3) More photos of Kaori Fujimiya
4) More arbitrary references to raising one's flag Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

With these constraints set into place, surely I can write enough for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment