Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Spring 2016 Animaymays

What I plan to see next season: 

Bungou Stray Dogs
Boku no Hero Academia
flying witch*
Gyakuten Saiban
JoJo Pt 4
Ushio to Tora s2
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken*
Mayoiga*
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Unhappy

* - I'm not seeing it but this is just so I remember it exists.

This current season, Winter 2016, I am currently seeing twelve shows, so I do not want to see ten next season, even if Spring 2016 is likely to be a better season. Seven, thus, is a much more manageable number and should help me attain my goals of 300 anime. I'm starting to realize how crucial airing is towards keeping the TV ratio high. Otherwise it's tempting to just watch movies to make progress.

Currently, I feel like I am making good progress on airing shows while also still maintaining some semblance of a life. Now, regarding that, I have been working on an icebreaker speech for Toastmasters - so I intend to practice it to perfection, mainly.

In other news, I finished My Little Monster today and really enjoyed it. Then I started A Girl by the Shore by Inio Asano, which is rather short, but quite gripping (and very sexual). But fools decided to not include Chapter 15, so I have no idea what I will do about that. Next on the list is likely Aku no Hana, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Taiyou no Ie. But still, this variation is probably  good for my development as a manga reader.

Lastly, today I began Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, which has a pretty fun premise. Kobeni is quite adorable and I'm sure Rena (Ryuguu) would want to take her home, following full engagement of Kyute~ mode. I can't shake the feeling that I'm watching this just because I want more Dogakobo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment